Look! There is no trick involved at all!
A practitioner of the black arts who enchants people.Edit
Illusionist is a R, passion card. It's max level is 40 and its card cost is 26. It's base stats are 2600 ATK 2800 DEF 2350 Soldiers. It sells for 1000 and 100 medals in Medal exchange. Illusionist can go through evolution one time and in its final evolution it gains a greater base defence than attack.
Illusionist's skill is Illusion Enemy loses 1 turn(s) with a 10% chance of activation each turn.
As a Passion card, it deals more damage to Cool cards, but is also weak against them.
After the evolution, she becomes a HR Passion card. The changes after the evolution is as below:
- Max level increases from 40 to 50
- Card cost increases from 26 to 31
- Base ATK increases from 2600 to 2860
- Base DEF increases from 2800 to 3080
- BASE Soldiers increases from 2350 to 2585
- Sale price increases from 1000 to 1600
- Medal exchange increases from 100 to 160